First Tournament hosted by
How to join!
You must be a watcher of
You must post the following in the comments.
Your 6 Pokemon you wish to enter/your Pokemon Team
You will then receive a number, once received the take a look at the Tournament Bracket to see your place. If you don't see it check back later. The picture of the bracket will update every so often so be sure to watch it.
Battles will start once all spots are taken. So get your spot while you can! There are only 32 Spots!
Link to the Tournament Bracket: snivylover4125.deviantart.com/…
Link to the Loser Bracket:
If you lose a battle you will be placed on this bracket for a 2nd chance at winning something.
1st Place: 1 Month Premium
2nd Place: Free Commission from
3rd Place: Free Commission from
Winner of the Loser Bracket: Free Commission from
1. All Battles Are Double Battles
2. No Legendary Pokemon! (don't complain you all know legendary pokemon are OP)
3. No Accuracy Lowering Moves or Evasion Raising Moves (Ex: Minimize, Sand Attack, ect...)4. Banned Items (for OP reasons)
6. Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. 7. All pokemon will be set to level 50
8. Your Pokemon team must be locked in the battle box. You Cannot switch team members or items. Once you locked in your team you stick with that team til the end.
9. All battles must be saved and sent to either me or :iconxlyek-clemmens: (Save the video as a battle video then send us a note with the code so we can confirm there was no foul play)
10. Any result in foul play is an automatic disqualification. If you have someone not following the rules, send us the battle video and we will disqualify your opponent. (Trying to also find loop holes will get you disqualified)
11. No trash talk, this may be competitive but its also suppose to be fun and friendly.
12. No redos, if you lose you lose! so don't be a sore loser.
13. If you lose you will have a second chance on the loser bracket so pay attention to that as well!.
Play Fair and have fun. Good Luck to you all!